Information & Services
Concrete Women Artitsts (incl. Collection) € 11 / € 8
Collection € 6 / € 4
Guided Tour (in german)
Exhibition Tour (Fri 6 pm and Sun 3 pm) € 3 / € 2 (plus Admission)
Collection Tour (Sat 3 pm) € 3 / € 2 (plus Admission)
Curator Tour € 5 / € 3 (plus Admission)
- Children and young people aged 17 and younger
- Members of the Friends of the Kunstmuseum Stuttgart
- Necessary companions for disabled visitors
- State Academy of Fine Arts
- Akademie Schloss Solitude (Fellows)
- Hochschule der Medien
- Freie Kunstschule Stuttgart
- Merz Akademie
- University of Stuttgart (Art History)
- CIMAM (International Comittee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art)
- Deutscher Museumsbund
- ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Verband Deutscher Kunsthistoriker (Collection free, exhibition reduced)
- Bonuscard "Kultur für alle"
- Hugo Boss Art Pass
- Pupils and students
- Seriously disabled persons
- Persons receiving social assistance from the state
- Groups (10 persons or more)
- IAA (International Association of Art)
- Brigitte Card
- SWR2 Kulturkarte
- VVS annual ticket / subscription (polygoCard) (Exhibition reduced)
2 for 1
- Breuninger Card (until 3/31/2022)
Please note: Please show relevant proofs for free or reduced admission at the ticket desk unrequested.
Subject to change without notice.
Annual tickets can be purchased at the museum box office or ordered in advance online via email according to our terms and conditions. Please indicate which annual ticket you wish to purchase when ordering.
- Regular € 40
- Reduced (for pupils, students, severely disabled persons) € 30
- Child (for one child up to and including 12 years of age and one accompanying person) € 20
After your order has been received, you will receive an invoice by e-mail. The Annual ticket will be sent as soon as the invoice amount has been credited to our account. Please note that a shipping fee of € 1.50 will be charged for shipping within Germany.
Annual tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue and are non-transferable. Please show the card at the museum ticket office together with your identity card. For reduced annual tickets, proof of entitlement to a reduction (e.g. student ID) must also be presented.
Currently, museum visits are possible without proof of full vaccination, recovery or a negative corona test. Please observe our distance and hygiene measures:
To ensure a safe visit to the exhibition during the Corona pandemic,
- visitors and museum staff wear an FFP2 mask (cf. KN95 or other equivalent masks, but not with exhalation valve) or a medical mask correctly over mouth and nose.
- your contact details will be collected at the museum ticket office for the purpose of tracing SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- we ask visitors to keep the required distance of at least 1.5 metres from other visitors and staff.
- everyone should show consideration for each other by waiting until the area in front of narrow passages or stairs is clear.
- visitors are reminded that no liquids of any kind - including hand disinfectants - are permitted in the collection and exhibition rooms. (More on this in our house rules).
- stay at home if you do not feel well.
By public transport
Bus 42 or 44 to Schlossplatz
Underground lines U5, U6, U7, U12 and U15 to Schlossplatz
S-Bahn transit to Stadtmitte station
Car Park BW-Bank
Kleiner Schlossplatz 11
Cark Park Hofdienergarage
Please note that the Kunstmuseum Stuttgart is inside Stuttgart's Environmental Zone which only cars displaying a green sticker are allowed to enter.
Media Guide & WiFi
The perfect companion for your museum visit: our media guide leads you individually through our collection and exhibitions. Each tour can be adapted to your interests and wishes: Short and concise or detailed and in-depth, for children or adults, in German or English. The audio tracks of the guide were recorded by actors Astrid M. Fünderich, Walter Sittler and Natalia Wörner, among others.
You can download the Mediaguide free of charge as an app from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store. Simply connect your mobile device to our WLAN "Kunstmuseum". For an undisturbed museum experience, please remember to bring your own headphones.
Please note: For copyright reasons, the use of the content is only possible within the museum building, a connection to the WLAN "Kunstmuseum" in the museum is therefore necessary. Loan devices for using the app can be borrowed from the museum ticket office for a fee of € 3.