Information & Services
Wolfgang Laib. The Beginning of Something Else (incl. Collection, from 06/17/2023) € 11 / € 8
Collection € 6 / € 4
Afternoon Delight € 15
Guided Tour (in german)
Exhibition Tour (Fri 6 pm and Sun 3 pm) € 3 / € 2 (plus Admission)
Collection Tour (Sat 3 pm) € 3 / € 2 (plus Admission)
Curator Tour € 5 / € 3 (plus Admission)
- Children and young people aged 17 and younger
- Members of the Friends of the Kunstmuseum Stuttgart
- Necessary companions for disabled visitors
- State Academy of Fine Arts
- Akademie Schloss Solitude (Fellows)
- Academy of Performing Arts Baden-Württemberg
- Filmakademie Baden-Württenberg
- Freie Kunstschule Stuttgart
- Hochschule der Medien
- Merz Akademie
- University of Stuttgart (Art History)
- CIMAM (International Comittee for Museums and Collections of Modern Art)
- Deutscher Museumsbund
- ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Verband Deutscher Kunsthistoriker (Collection free, exhibition reduced)
- Bonuscard +Kultur
- Hugo Boss Art Pass
- StuttCard / StuttCard PLUS
- Pupils and students
- Seriously disabled persons
- Persons receiving social assistance from the state
- Groups (10 persons or more)
- GEDOK Stuttgart
- IAA (International Association of Art)
- Artists with ID card of the Württembergischer Kunstverein (ID card contains the addition of artist)
- VVS annual ticket / subscription (polygoCard) or Deutschland-Ticket (exhibition reduced)
- bwegtPlus: Daily tickets in bwTarif or Deutschland-Ticket (exhibition reduced)
- Ticket Cooperation Mercedes-Benz Museum
2 for 1
- Breuninger Card
- Bankier Card of Volksbank Stuttgart (valid for the exhibition Wolfgang Laib from 06/17/2023)
- EmiLu Design Hotel Guests
Please note: Please show relevant proofs for free or reduced admission at the ticket desk unrequested.
Subject to change without notice.
Annual tickets can be purchased at the museum box office or ordered in advance online bestellungen [at] kunstmuseum-stuttgart [dot] de (by mail) according to our terms and conditions and stating your billing and shipping address. Please indicate which annual ticket you wish to purchase when ordering.
You can order the catalog
- Regular € 40
- Reduced (for pupils, students, severely disabled persons) € 30
- Child (for one child up to and including 12 years of age and one accompanying person) € 20
After your order has been received, you will receive an invoice by e-mail. The Annual ticket will be sent as soon as the invoice amount has been credited to our account. Please note that a shipping fee of € 1.50 will be charged for shipping within Germany.
Annual tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue and are non-transferable. Please show the card at the museum ticket office together with your identity card. For reduced annual tickets, proof of entitlement to a reduction (e.g. student ID) must also be presented.
Kleiner Schlossplatz 1
+49 (0) 711 / 216 196 00
The Kunstmuseum Stuttgart is accessible barrier-free.
By public transport
Bus 42 or 44 to Schlossplatz
Underground lines U5, U6, U7, U12 and U15 to Schlossplatz
S-Bahn transit to Stadtmitte station
Car Park BW-Bank
Kleiner Schlossplatz 11
Cark Park Hofdienergarage
Please note that the Kunstmuseum Stuttgart is inside Stuttgart's Environmental Zone which only cars displaying a green sticker are allowed to enter.
Media Guide & WiFi
The perfect companion for your museum visit: our media guide leads you individually through our collection and exhibitions. Each tour can be adapted to your interests and wishes: Short and concise or detailed and in-depth, for children or adults, in German or English.
You can download the Mediaguide free of charge as an app from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store. Simply connect your mobile device to our WLAN “Kunstmuseum.” For an undisturbed museum experience, please remember to bring your own headphones.
Please note: For copyright reasons, the use of the content is only possible within the museum building, a connection to the WLAN “Kunstmuseum” in the museum is therefore necessary. Loan devices for using the app can be borrowed from the museum ticket office for a fee of € 3.